This IS the cleanest Police Interceptor Crown Victoria that we’ve ever seen or heard about and with only 100k miles and at just $4999 it’s a screaming deal. Seriously, someone out there in BANGshift land needs to buy this thing. Like now. It still has almost all of it’s police goodness, except for the pull you over lights and radio gear. The interior looks mint, the exterior looks mint, under the hood looks mint. We’ve bought a cop car before, and it ran forever thanks to great maintenance. You have to look at the photos of this thing to appreciate it. I’m telling you that it is insanely clean.
Check it out.
Here is all the info from the seller.
Offered up for sale by Nash Bros Motors is a clean and well maintained example of a Police interceptor Crown Victoria!!!! This is a 1 owner car, that has been fleet maintained, and is and has always been 100% stock and unmodified. This Crown Vic runs and drives great, and is ready to jump in and drive!!
– 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
– Only 101,000 Miles! Runs Great! Fleet Maintained
– Automatic Transmission
– Loaded with Police Equipment- Great for Security Companies, Bounty Hunters and more- Push Bar Bumper, Pillar Spot Lights, Full Interior Cage with side window bars and Plastic rear seat with belts, Rifle Holders between the front seats and more!
– Very Clean complete interior-Interior is very clean, all power interior, seats are very comfortable. Standard vinyl floors, steel police center console, arm rest, cup holders and switch panel control and 12v ports etc,
– Power windows/locks/seats etc.
– Ice Cold A/C — Hot Heater (A/C will freeze you out!)
– Goodyear Eagle Police Rated Tires- Excellent Tread
– All Black exterior- Looks great, but it was a police car so it has a few light scratches/scaring.
Mechanically this P71 Crown Victoria is in excellent condition. Runs great, starts right up quickly, runs smooth and strong. Transmission shifts properly and firm etc. Steering is tight, brakes good etc. Drives down the road nice and smooth, glides down the freeway! We have had Crown Victorias with upwards of 350k miles and still ran strong! They’re extremely tough cars!
This P71 Crown Victoria has a Clean CA title, and passed emissions testing. It is ready to jump in and drive right now! Give us a Call anytime!
Asking $4999 OBO
Call – (951) 545-3225
Located in San Dimas (Off the 57 and 210 Freeway)
We also have other P71 Crown Victoria’s in stock, in other colors, condition and price range, let us know what you’re looking for. Thanks For Looking,,,
***Price does not include CA sales tax/Registration fees. Vehicle Sold AS-IS, We do all the registration/plate renewal in house, no need to go to the DMV.