We dig it when folks test things hmmmm how should we put it…”thoroughly”. Or for you guys that don’t get innuendo, that means we dig it when people try to tear the crap out of stuff in order to tell if it’s worth a crap. Turns out that Alex Sanders from Salem, Arkansas is one of those guys. He also happens to be the winner of the 2011 Top Truck Challenge which means he’s not afraid to get wet or upside down in order to win. In this video Alex “tests” his MSD Performance Atomic EFI so he can make sure it will live up to the challenges he’s likely to throw at it in competition. He runs a snorkel on his setup, but for the rest of us a 14 inch air cleaner is the way to go and if you purchase a new Atomic EFI system now you will get an MSD Air Cleaner setup free.
- This offer is only valid on PN 2900 or 2910 Atomic EFI Kit purchased through an Authorized MSD Dealer between July 1, 2012 and October 31, 2012.
- Rebate Form and ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT must be sent to MSD within 30 days of purchase.
- Offer good only in the USA and Canada.
- Limit one Rebate per customer and/or household.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ADDITIONAL TERMS OF THE OFFER
1) Valid only for the purchase of a PN 2900 or 2910 Atomic EFI Kit purchased through an Authorized MSD Dealer. 2) Offer good only in the USA and Canada. 3) Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. 4) Groups or organizations are not eligible for the offer. 5) MSD is not responsible for lost, late or misspelled mail. 6) Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment delivery. If you have not received your Air Cleaner Kit after 12 weeks, please contact us; 1490 Henry Brennan Dr., El Paso, Texas 79936. 7) Requests with invalid or undeliverable address will be denied. Consumers should retain copies of all materials submitted as submitted materials may not be returned. 9) Offer valid to end users only, no Dealers. 10) Rainchecks will not be honored. 11) Request for rebate must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase. 12) One submission per customer and/or household.