We happened to stumble into a page on CarBuyingTips.com that lists a LOT of funny acronyms for car brands. We’ve all heard Fix Or Repair Daily or Move Over People Are Racing, but that link holds countless others that we have never heard before. Here are our top 11 favorite unusual acronyms for cars.
Which one is your favorite?
11) Kia: Hummer: Huge Ugly Mother, Mostly Eats Resources
10) Pontiac: Plan On Numerous Trips In Another Car
9) Saleen: Some AristocratsLove Every Expensive Novelty (something tells us they cleaned up the “A”)
8.) Ford: From Our Reject Department
7) Maserati: Must Also Suggest Extra Rope and Towing Implements
6) Mopar: Motor On Pavement After Race
5) Oldsmobile: Old Ladies Driving Slowly Make Others Behind Infuriatingly Late Everyday
4) Porsche: Proof Only Rich Snobby Children Have Everything
3) Saab: Swedish Automobiles Always Break Down
2) Subaru: Stupid Urbanites Bumbling Around Rural Areas
1) Kia: Korean Imitation AccordHummer: Huge Ugly Mother, Mostly Eats Resources