In the last 5 years there have been hundreds of vehicles that you can buy a brand new fuel tank for that has an in-tank fuel pump capable of supporting 400-2000 horsepower. Never before has it been easier to put a high performance fuel system into your hot rod, race car, or custom truck. But even with all these new offerings, there are plenty of vehicles that don’t have a brand new fuel tank available that will house an in-tank pump. Thankfully, Earl’s has come to the rescue with a new solution that allows you to weld a brand new Fuel Module Mounting Ring onto any fuel tank you’d like.
Here’s all the info from Earl’s.
- Weld-in fuel module mounting boss – ideal for custom fabricated or modified fuel tanks
- Designed to work with most pump modules that have a 6” diameter hat
- Fits most late model GM, Dodge/Chrysler & Ford fuel pump modules – USCAR auto industry standard design
- Mounting hole diameter is 6-3/8”
- Fits USCAR style fuel modules from vehicles such as 2007-2017 Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro SS & ZL1, Pontiac G8 GXP (LS3), 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS-V
- Use with GM fuel module lock ring OEM # 10325852 – to retain the fuel module to weld-in boss
- Available in 6061 aluminum, mild steel, and 304 stainless steel – choose same material as fuel tank for easy welding