Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: We Woke Up

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: We Woke Up

They'll take my car and hobby when hell freezes over.

So as long as there's a road and gas, that pile of mine will continue to haul ass..........so sez 'smoke.

Now so long as this doesn't end up all Ruby Ridge or Waco......

There are bigger fish to fry without the Gov't. sticking their noses in our business.

Comment

Pour me some Cuervo. It makes me meaner than Jack.
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Best of luck to those who try. It will not end well for them...
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
          They'll take my car and hobby when hell freezes over.

So as long as there's a road and gas, that pile of mine will continue to haul ass..........so sez 'smoke.
          Even if there's no gas, I'll just have to run em on corn whiskey, and probably drink less. But it might be cold when hell freezes over, so I might need the whiskey to keep warm, damn.

Comment

Giv 'em enough rope and hope they hang themselves. >

Comment

What about all us non-drinkers? Can we go kick somebody's ass...who's first???? 10,000 open headers on washington.
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
                I'm going to name them. The pigs are all named "Bacon","Sausage","Riblet" or "Ham". The cows are all named "Steak" or "Hamburger"
                What the hell.....no "Brisket", or "Roast"...."Chops"....."sourbraten"......

Comment

They (you know who they are) are gonna see there is a lot of us out there and "they" cant push us around.
                  Its not just us Hot Rod Muscle car guys either.Its the 4x4 guys, bikers,foreign sports car enthusiasts and so forth
                  plus the many that make a living from all this it all adds up we just have to make our voces be heard every little bit
                  helps.
                  As for me, Im heading over to my local Italian American club shortly to down a few and eat a nice big meal.

Comment

I like the open headers on washington idea, can we get a nitro car to fire up in front of the capital?

Comment

This too will pass...just need to give the voters enough time to be convinced that big government can even more completely ruin the domestic car industry. Rick Wagoner will have the last laugh.
                      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Lets just all pic a state and move there then saceed from the U.S. I love Michigan but don't think it would be the one to use, our new country would have no emitions rules and C16 at the gas stations.

Comment

Perhaps it's time we band together to make a bold statement to our "leaders" in DC. Let them know were serious and won't be disregarded or just swept aside.

I propose that we should organize a MILLION HORSEPOWER MARCH in our nations capitol and fully utilize our freedom of assembly and freedom of expression. Leave them with some "lasting reminders" that we will not go quietly. Think thousands of long black stripes on every foot of every street within a mile of the capitol. Imagine the sound of one million horsepower being unleashed at one moment within sight and earshot of our highest elected officials who are normally "insulated" from their constituency.

Comment

Lets do it, join together with our brothers in the hobby. To bad we could not just have power tour go thru d.c?

Comment

Problem would be our people (our fellow nuckle dragers from this forum) 1/3 would have there stuff break on the way there, 1/3 would find a ride to buy and not make it 1/3 would find junkyards to search.

Comment

Working...
                              X