X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Anderson
    replied
    Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: We Woke Up

Or we could do when we are already screwed and have nothing to loose and have a battle royal with tree hugers then totaly raise hell. I think we are smart enough to be loud but not stupid, we have all been places ware we have to act like adults.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon67
    replied

No drinkin, just went racin'.

Leave a comment:

• Schtauffer
    replied

I have a dream... :D

A million HP march would have the potential to do more harm than good. All those cars with the noise and smell and everything would freak the tree huggers out, and they would go running to Congress to get the hobby banned for real. Especially if it would get out of hand and everybody would start doing burnouts. It would be like a bunch of drunks going around to churches trying to get the Prohibition lifted-- the people with the power would respond with, "You're exactly the kind of people we're trying to eliminate."

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied

Problem would be our people (our fellow nuckle dragers from this forum) 1/3 would have there stuff break on the way there, 1/3 would find a ride to buy and not make it 1/3 would find junkyards to search.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied

Lets do it, join together with our brothers in the hobby. To bad we could not just have power tour go thru d.c?

Leave a comment:

• Mr4Speed
    replied

Perhaps it's time we band together to make a bold statement to our "leaders" in DC. Let them know were serious and won't be disregarded or just swept aside.

I propose that we should organize a MILLION HORSEPOWER MARCH in our nations capitol and fully utilize our freedom of assembly and freedom of expression. Leave them with some "lasting reminders" that we will not go quietly. Think thousands of long black stripes on every foot of every street within a mile of the capitol. Imagine the sound of one million horsepower being unleashed at one moment within sight and earshot of our highest elected officials who are normally "insulated" from their constituency.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied

Lets just all pic a state and move there then saceed from the U.S. I love Michigan but don't think it would be the one to use, our new country would have no emitions rules and C16 at the gas stations.

Leave a comment:

• mlcraven
    replied

This too will pass...just need to give the voters enough time to be convinced that big government can even more completely ruin the domestic car industry. Rick Wagoner will have the last laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied

I like the open headers on washington idea, can we get a nitro car to fire up in front of the capital?

Leave a comment:

• antmnte
    replied

They (you know who they are) are gonna see there is a lot of us out there and "they" cant push us around.
    Its not just us Hot Rod Muscle car guys either.Its the 4x4 guys, bikers,foreign sports car enthusiasts and so forth
    plus the many that make a living from all this it all adds up we just have to make our voces be heard every little bit
    helps.
    As for me, Im heading over to my local Italian American club shortly to down a few and eat a nice big meal.

Leave a comment:

• tiresmoke!
    replied

Originally posted by Beagle
    I'm going to name them. The pigs are all named "Bacon","Sausage","Riblet" or "Ham". The cows are all named "Steak" or "Hamburger"
    What the hell.....no "Brisket", or "Roast"...."Chops"....."sourbraten"......

Leave a comment:

• oldsman496
    replied

What about all us non-drinkers? Can we go kick somebody's ass...who's first???? 10,000 open headers on washington.

Leave a comment:

• mike343sharpstick
    replied

Giv 'em enough rope and hope they hang themselves. >

Leave a comment:

• moparmaniac07
    replied

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
    They'll take my car and hobby when hell freezes over.

So as long as there's a road and gas, that pile of mine will continue to haul ass..........so sez 'smoke.
    Even if there's no gas, I'll just have to run em on corn whiskey, and probably drink less. But it might be cold when hell freezes over, so I might need the whiskey to keep warm, damn.

Leave a comment:

• BangShift McT
    replied

Best of luck to those who try. It will not end well for them...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X