Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barnstormin': Is there a Future in Nostalgia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barnstormin': Is there a Future in Nostalgia?

Went to the one in KC last year and had a BLAST!! My son enjoyed the heck out of it as well.This year Im planning on going again.

Comment

We hope everyone will attend this year's Funny Car Reunion in Englishtown on July 29. Snooky's Vintage Originals (Snookys.com) has sponsored the quickest Blown Alcohol Funny Car Award for the last seven years. This year Snooky's will award $1,000.00 to the final round Chicago-style winner and $500.00 to the runner up in Blown Alcohol Funny Car class. This is in addition to the round money posted by the track. I will be 61 on Friday. My two sons, Scott and Mark, are in their 30's. I have three grandsons and one granddaughter. They are all huge nostalgia drag racing fans. We are currently finishing a FED of our own to run this year at selected nostalgia events. We believe in the future of nostalgia racing and feel it will continue to grow in the future. See you in Englishtown.

Comment

I'm thinking that those Nostalgia races are only going to grow in popularity. The current pro series is running away from grass roots racers with a jet engine. Force now sports 10 rigs for his team. People are always nostalgic for the good ole days.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X