Video: The Real F-Bomb Camaro in Action for the Fast and Furious Sound Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: The Real F-Bomb Camaro in Action for the Fast and Furious Sound Crew

Re: Video: The Real F-Bomb Camaro in Action for the Fast and Furious Sound Crew

You people have too much fun somedays. ;D Excellent, I wanna ride.

Comment

Nice, but all that tease about how great the car sounds is killed by the music. At least the last 15 seconds was raw, and very cool.
      GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

yup, that's one video that should not have music at all....just crank up the engine sounds!
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I remember being awestruck the first time that vid aired.....still just as effective almost a year later.

BTW, I dig the BS "bookends".......guessing this is part of a soon-to-debut upgrade?

;D

Comment

Now that's a ballet I can get into
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Ok.... this time I gotta be a whiner......... Yea, the vid was pretty cool, but..........

Come on guys, lose that MTV gotta change the scene every other second deal. We're old guys, our eyes and brains don't move that fast. We want to see the whole scene, unedited. Second.... lose the music...period! The car is the music, no other entertainment required.

You know better!!

But yea, it is a cool ride!

Thanks,

Steve weim55 Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                yup, that's one video that should not have music at all....just crank up the engine sounds!
                Agreed.

'specially music as lame as that was. Lemme hear the car instead.

Comment

KILL THE MUSIC!

Comment

Drifting??It should have more steering radius than that.Cant get the name now..steering radius???.Anyway,i have seen alot of trans Ams and camaros trying to drift or go sideways.And it seems that there isnt more to get in the steering gear,or that the rear end comes too fast.

Goin sideways,wiil always be sexy ;)

Comment

You OLD guys crack me up.
                      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                        You OLD guys crack me up.
                        How so?

Comment

If you watch anything on video. Literally, anything, there is music on it. TV, movies, etc. While we all love the sound of an engine, it needs to have music as well, in order to appeal to the masses.

Plus, it's probably one of the more boring sounding 1000+hp machines ever. It really is that quiet.

I promise that I will make every effort to have as much car sound as possible on future videos. Okay?
                          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

heh....watch this one

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

starting at about 1:55 notice the relative volume of the music and the engine....I guess it's all in the audio mix? and this one was not mixed

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Music is that motor. Stereo is dual exhaust. Radios are to plug holes in the dash, and only turned on to cover up death rattles. ;)
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X