• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp Cams Hosts the Amsoil Mopar Muscle Engine Challenge

Re: Comp Cams Hosts the Amsoil Mopar Muscle Engine Challenge

Hey Brian.....

Interesting that you posted this.

My buddy SpeedJunkee had a dog in that fight last year(last-minute notice, but they rose to the occasion)n through his employer, and they're doing it again this year as well.

Comment

That's what jogged my memory when I got the press release!

Glad to hear they are in the hunt again!

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Was in it last year, and we will win it this year...........(hopefully) ;D Last year with my legal problems I had to stay here at the shop but I will get to goto Comp for the first time.

Last year we only had 3 weeks to biuld the motor and tune it. We filled a spot where another shop dropped out. This year they have already picked us to be one of the eight. I can post a few things and tell alittle about our motor, but can't go into details untill the Mopar Nationals.

Here is the video from last year!

Comment

no 'scooses this year, bubba.....Scott looked like he would rather be pleasuring himself with a belt sander than having to give that concession speech(he mentioned something to me about despising making excuses about failure...dude is a competitor's competitor so to speak).

Plenty of time to prep....is Bill and Scott gonna be part of it this year again, or is it just Ben and yourself?

Will the 6-pack tunnel ram intake be coming back this year?

I'll be rooting you guys on.

Comment

I am not to sure who all will be apart of this years build other than Ben and I. Right now it is just the two of us.

The tunnel ram will not be back this cause it won't fit the motor. This year we have to use a 400 Low Deck motor with Edelbrock heads. That tunnel ram wont fit low decks.....

I will try to keep everyone up on it with out giving to much info. Picture and Dyno pulls videos will be posted as I will be making a thread in the Projects Section.

Comment

Working...
            X