Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question Of The Day: Are You For Or Against This Rat Rod Camaro? Would You Want To See More Of This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Of The Day: Are You For Or Against This Rat Rod Camaro? Would You Want To See More Of This?

“Ratty Muscle Cars” on Facebook is normally a safe haven for gearheads. With all of the pretty showcars and high-dollar builds we are normally inundated with, it’s a nice change. But when we found this early second-gen Camaro…well, we didn’t quite know what exactly to think of it. We don’t know any of the background […]

More...

Stoopid.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Just say no.
      I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
        Just say no.
        I'll go one further... just say "No More"

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I could die happy if I never heard the term rat again. Played out anyone?

Time for the next stupid trend to rear its ugly face.
          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Rat should mean BBC...

sick of Stance too? Bosozuko (however you spell it) may make these shores yet!

Comment

Bozo-uko I have no problem with. I honestly do not believe they take themselves seriously either..........how could they?

I want a merging of Bozo-uko and Furries. Then Zen will have been achieved.
              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I respect some folks bravely going where no one has gone before ----- but so often, they go where no one should.... EVER.
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                  Bozo-uko I have no problem with. I honestly do not believe they take themselves seriously either..........how could they?

I want a merging of Bozo-uko and Furries. Then Zen will have been achieved.
                  I fear that some of them do - like the "greaser" lifestyle here with the rolled up jeans and jackboots with Betty Page girlfriends?

Comment

I am for the camaro,
                    front end drama.

yuppie fan clubs have no clue how pansy the factory builds are.
                    I liked it with sarcasm and fact...
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Bleah....
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                      X