Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Track Is Shutting Down: Miller Motorsports Park In Utah Is Closing Up Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Track Is Shutting Down: Miller Motorsports Park In Utah Is Closing Up Shop

We have learned through Autoblog that Miller Motorsports Park’s 2015 season will be the last, and that the track will cease operations at the end of October 2015. The track, which opened in 2006 to fanfare, has seen a decline of series over the years, however it appears that nobody, including the local government, were prepared for […]

More...

That is such a drag. The track isn't even 10 years old. Heartland Park Topeka is in trouble, too. Breaks my heart.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Yeah I find it kind of surprising. When ever they were in the news it was always something good going on. I was disappointed when I looked at their website a few months back and saw very few "public" events. They do one auto-cross "test n' tune" a month from April to October that is open to your average street car or amateur racer, and it's only on Wednesdays.

Hmm, they have one June 10th, which I'm off. Maybe I'll take the Firebird for a hilarious run?
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
      X