Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: The Popular Hot Rodding Project X 1957 Chevy

Re: Video: The Popular Hot Rodding Project X 1957 Chevy

I mis the old project X no hood and a blower and cut wheel wells, but I am more nostalgia than current. New edition of it seems cool but not tough and more cutting edge. I just don't like pro touring.

Comment

Meh....

The post 2007 version has no character and no guts. It also has the personality of a checkbook.

Give me the Cheap Thrills Dart.

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

If it could talk,i bet it feels good now..but it probably sees back,and wonder where its youth has gone.

Comment

they should go back to street and strip in the next chapter of this car....procharged(modern) carbed(retro)and 10.5s....

it needs to pull the wheels again!!!
          "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Seem to recall it being stated by a usually reliable source on this site that Project X is done with the street and strip, going to a museum for a well deserved retirement.
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

My favorite look was Hollywood Knights, I can't get into the new look either.
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Does anyone like the new look?

I think it's crap, but that's because I have good taste. Those wheels make me vomit.
                Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Well stated

Comment

Someone needs to do a reverse pimp my ride to that thing. You know, where it turns up missing for a couple of days and comes back to the owner in better shape than it left. Maybe it could vanish and come back with a pissed off blown small block and a 4-speed Jerico on 10.5" tires...

Ron
                    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I like it, but each his own. I like all of the different looks it has had.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
                        My favorite look was Hollywood Knights, I can't get into the new look either.
                        Damn straight! The car was absolutely ruined. They need to put it back like it was and have Tony Danza make appearances with it at select shows. Maybe throw a 4L80E behind the blown big block and drive it on a Power Tour. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
                          Someone needs to do a reverse pimp my ride to that thing. You know, where it turns up missing for a couple of days and comes back to the owner in better shape than it left. Maybe it could vanish and come back with a pissed off blown small block and a 4-speed Jerico on 10.5" tires...

Ron
                          That would require testosterone which was declared a controlled substance by the F.D.A. in 2008.

Also on the list of banned items:
                          -Chrome
                          -American Beer
                          -Plaid clothing
                          -Building a points lead early in the season
                          -Hair below the shoulder blades on girls
                          -15" tires

Ron, you've been designated a social undesireable with tendencies toward independent thought and dissention, please report to your nearest re-education camp. Information packets are available in the back of any PHR magazine or by logging on to pro-touring.com

Thank you,
                          -The man
                          Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

milkovich,

heh, heh.... funny you should say something about testosterone. With testosterone, you don't need to have a $1500 gyroscopic stabilizer for your camera. Those who know will understand what I am saying.

Ron

Comment

Watch out, guys, Hunkins will be on here to tell how wrong your opinions are of the new version. GAG!!
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X