• Show
Clear All

• 2009 Mopar Spring Fling in Van Nuys this Weekend

Re: 2009 Mopar Spring Fling in Van Nuys this Weekend

Awesome event! Almost turned me into a Mopar freak,....almost. ;D
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

2008 show: 500+ cars, 250+ swap, 40+ midways, 9,000+ FREE ADMISSION spectators, held in a beautiful tree lined and shaded park.

New for 2009: Show cars that drive in without trailer will enter and exit the show field starting at 7:00am directly from a new north gate and entry. No dusty entry road. Show cars on trailers will enter the show starting at 7:00 along with the swap meeters. This is a response to some suggestions you all made on the survey forms you filled out.

Download Event Flyer and Registration: http://www.cpwclub.com/sf09flyer.pdf

SPRING FLING XXIII
      SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

THURSDAY

Spring Fling Speed Festival 3rd annual Mopar track event at Willow Springs Raceway
      40+ Mopars on the track last year
      8am to 5pm of on track race time. http://alltimeracing.com or call Tim Herren at (310) 538-8098
      [Guest of Honor: Bob Tarrozzi. Engineer/Designer: Dan Gurney '70 AAR Team, 68 Hemi Super Stocks, NASCAR, AMX Super Stocks, '66 Trans Am Team, KB block...[*]Bring you new Mopar or bring your old Mopar
      Free cruise laps 12pm for all spectators. Pits open to spectators and media.
      Various makes and models of mopars out on the Willow Springs road course

FRIDAY

Coastal Caravan Cruise[*]Seaside, CA to Airtel Starting at 10 am[*]travel the coast scenic Hwy 1 with a train of awesome Mopars
      Cruise from Seaside to L.A. Spring Fling Mopar Car Show please visit CPWCLUB web sitehttp://jransomphotography.photoshelter.com/

Malibu Driving Cruise:
      Woodley Park to Malibu 10 am[*]Stop at famous Rock Store biker hangout[*]Lunch overlooking beach

SATURDAY

Spring Fling XXIII
      World famous parts exchange 7am
      Show & Shine NEW 7am entry time !! (show cars w/o trailers will enter from seperate north gate)
      Free spectator admission
      Manufactures Midway

Mopar Cruise-In
      Saturday 5-10pm
      At California Car Cover
      Located 9525 DeSoto Avenue Chatsworth, CA
      At Plummer Street on the Northwest corner
      California Car Cover will will provide a FREE DINNER to each musclecar at the Cruise-In.

SUNDAY

Spring Fling XXIII
      Parts exchange 7am
      Show & Shine plus Judging NEW 7am entry time !!(show cars w/o trailers will enter from seperate north gate)
      Free spectator admission
      Manufactures Midway
      Trophy Presentation 2pm

Comment

I'll be at Speed Fest tomorrow. Buttonwillow, here I come!
        Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Working...
        X