• GM May Close Some Plants for Nine Weeks, One Forever

Re: GM May Close Some Plants for Nine Weeks, One Forever

That's too bad that the one plant is closing down forever. Maybe the
    Union workers there could go on strike and demand that their jobs
    be reinstated. Did the union agree to any concessions to their
    contracts? Hmmm.. Don't think so.

Comment

Well I hear no one will be crying, they are under Union contract and will still be paid(I dont know about the one being shut down). Maybe they need to shut down all the Mexican plants and let the good ole boys work,and oh bye the way we are going to open new plants in the south and work non-union, how about you now? Well just thinking, alot of guys and gals would be happy making $18.00 hr .

Comment

closing 54 plants will put a little pressure on the old unemployment check system + the 1700 dealers they are going to close
        toyota - the all AMERICAN car company , with its ten plants can pick up the slack , oh yeah , right , my toyota is more AMERICAN than your chevy -BARF

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak
          Well I hear no one will be crying, they are under Union contract and will still be paid(I dont know about the one being shut down). Maybe they need to shut down all the Mexican plants and let the good ole boys work,and oh bye the way we are going to open new plants in the south and work non-union, how about you now? Well just thinking, alot of guys and gals would be happy making $18.00 hr .
          just trying to stay competitive with the foreign hordes

Comment

Working...
          X