Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Car Fever Tonight and Saturday at Sacramento!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Car Fever Tonight and Saturday at Sacramento!

Re: Funny Car Fever Tonight and Saturday at Sacramento!

I went to a couple of these when I lived there. Great fun. Sacto's setup gets you close to the track and NOISE!!!
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna head there in the morning, fortunately I was in SF on business with a rentacar so I'm there tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Podium Finish
        I'm gonna head there in the morning, fortunately I was in SF on business with a rentacar so I'm there tomorrow.
        We want pics!!!! please. ;D
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I don't have pics went out for little bit last night and got to see the aftermath of Fast Jack putting it on it's lid the body looks destroyed and the chassis is bent up but Jack was okay. Track was pretty much not there, Number one qualifiyer was the peddler last night and it was a low 6, pretty much made it down the track when no one else did, I think some one said the fasted pro mod was only a high 6 second pass. Cold track and really windy past the strands, may try to go out today but got family stuff to do.

Comment

Cool Keith.

Heard about Beckman's wreck from a guy at the track. Glad to hear he is ok, but like you've said, I heard the car was thrashed.

What double sucks is that the car is owned by the Jennings who are also the event promoters.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Brian I was wondering about that, saw alot of Jennings and there crew in the pits last night looking over the car. Hope today goes off well Lisa and Lee Paul had an incredible event last year and last night wasn't what there show is capable of being. Hopefully 75 and sunny and the track will come around

Comment

I went to that race every year when I was working in Rancho Cordova. Other good events are Fox Hunt and Governors Cup. Lot's of nostalgic cars at Fox Hunt.

Comment

Working...
                X