Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky Cool? Freaky Weird? You Decide What You Think About This 1965 C10 Cab Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky Cool? Freaky Weird? You Decide What You Think About This 1965 C10 Cab Coupe

Here’s a build that will certainly polarize the audience! A hot rod shop took a 1965 Chevy C10 truck cab, gave it a severe chop, ditched all the sheetmetal ahead of the cowl, greatly narrowed the grill, and added a kind of bustle back to the area behind the cab and they’re calling a 1965 […]

More...

I like it.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I kinda like it too. Clean and simple, lots of thought put into it. No "rat" in the description, no skulls, spiderwebs, random junk household scrap metal items tacked on randomly.

Nice work.
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I like it from the firewall back. but when looking at the truck , that's just too much firewall to look at .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Kinda neat, definitely different. I (also) think that the FLAT firewall is too much, should have left the stock stamping lines/marks.
          The headlights should be re positioned also. I'm surprised that nobody is "hating" the steering drop, looks as if it works well.
          See my build at: www.1932auburnsedan.com

Comment

Working...
          X