Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com Teams With the Brown Motorsports A/Fuel Dragster for 2009!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift.com Teams With the Brown Motorsports A/Fuel Dragster for 2009!

Re: BangShift.com Teams With the Brown Motorsports A/Fuel Dragster for 2009!

That is Awesome....Good luck guys....Where is the race this weekend?

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Indy

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Skippy!
        Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
        1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
        1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
        1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
        1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
        1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Great news. Brain does this mean you guys will be out here for the raceing this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedJunkee
            Great news. Brain does this mean you guys will be out here for the raceing this weekend?
            Not this weekend unfortunately. Hell, we barely got the decals there in time let alone ourselves! Me and Chad are trying to find a good weekend to hang out with those dudes and drive them nuts for a few days.

Brian

Comment

SWEEEEEET!!!
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Very cool, post up video links of the car in action.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

f-ing groovey....Bitchen!
                  Reading , Pa
                  Good Guys rodders rep.
                  "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                  Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Nice. The car is even red!
                    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Are you goimg to list their schedule so we can support them when they are near one of us?That would be fun.
                      OH YEAH
                      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

You have no idea how excited Brian and I are about having the privilege to associate ourselves and BangShift.com with the Brown Motorsports Team. Scott Darrow (A-Fuel) is the cream of the crop, and has been a longtime supporter of our endeavors. We are truly appreciative of the opportunity to bring their racing team and BangShift.com to the forefront of the racing community.

With that said. I WANT TO DRIVE!!! ;D ;D ;D

Go kick ass boys. I want to see that bitch on the front of the National Dragster!

Stay tuned. If Brian and I have our way, this is going to be the tip of the iceberg. Hold on, it's going to be an E-ticket ride.
                        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

You bet we are.

Once Scott and Ethan get back from this weekend's adventure we'll get on the horn here and let you know where they are going to be and when.

I can say for sure that they'll be at:

US131 in Martin Michigan for the Thunder Nationals May 9th
                          Joliet, Ill for the NHRA National Event June 4-7
                          April 24-26 O'Reilly Raceway Park at Indianapolis
                          May 15-17 Summit Motorsports Park Norwalk, Ohio
                          June 12-14 Route 66 Raceway Chicago, Ill.
                          July 11-12 Mid-Michigan Motorplex Mich.
                          July 24-26 National Trail Raceway Columbus, Ohio
                          August 28-30 Beech Bend Raceway Park Bowling Green, Ky.

*possibly* (meaning I'm not 100% sure)

NHRA Norwalk National Event
                          NHRA US Nationals

I'll confirm with Scott once he's home.

Brian

Comment

SO BITCHIN !!!!! This just turned a bad day into a good day!!!!

Comment

Man, this is so cool. Do I need to go to ORP Sunday and take some pics?

Comment

Working...
                              X