Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s A Four By Four And A Church Bus…Motorweek Takes A Look Back At A 2000 Chevrolet Van Converted By Quigley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s A Four By Four And A Church Bus…Motorweek Takes A Look Back At A 2000 Chevrolet Van Converted By Quigley!

Ah, the cargo van. With the demise of the Ford Econoline, the full-size American cargo van has finally disappeared into history, but not so long ago the Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana, and the long-in-the-tooth Dodge Ram Van were in full competition with Ford’s rolling box for not just sales or fleet orders, but for relevancy. […]

More...

Full-size has finally disappeared into history?

Really?

Looks like I can get next years model Express no problem?

Explore the 2024 Chevy Express Vans equipped with the ability to haul equipment, comfortable & spacious for up to 15 passengers, & two powerful engine choices.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I didn't know they were still selling them! Every dealership in a 100-mile radius has ditched all of their Express/Savanas for the new Micro Machine they (hope to) sell...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
      X