Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mendy Fry Runs Her First 5 in a Funny Car

Re: Mendy Fry Runs Her First 5 in a Funny Car

I heard that she is going to race in Dragfest at Bakersfield next weekend, I want to see that car she drives, gotta love those Dusters! :o

Comment

Right on.

Good for her.

Comment

Mendy and I are friends, you will never meet a driver like her. She has shown that she can drive anything that she is put into. Ask her what was happening at any part of the track, she will not only tell you what the car was doing, but how many of the fence crows were waving at her. She did admit that when she was driving the Top Fuel Car for Walt Stevens that it took a little getting used to. She has been on her head in Vegas and at Bakersfield, didn't seem to bother her a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by jfuelracer
          She has been on her head in Vegas and at Bakersfield, didn't seem to bother her a bit.
          You may be friends, but she has not been on her head at either Bakersfield or Vegas. As a teenager, however, she was on her head in a roadster in Washington.

At the Heritage race in Vegas last year, the Funny Car kicked the rods out at the hit, oil got under the right slick and she hit the guardwall.

Comment

Working...
          X