Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Top 11 Worst Parts Found in the Performance Aisle at a Chain Auto Parts Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Top 11 Worst Parts Found in the Performance Aisle at a Chain Auto Parts Store

Every time I see the "trucknutz" I have to swiftly kick them...

The "Foot" isn't made for everything. It didn't belong in my '75 Camaro...

Yosemite Sam/Tweety/Calvin-taking-a-piss stickers, mudflaps, etc., etc.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Re: The Top 11 Worst Parts Found in the Performance Aisle at a Chain Auto Parts Store

11) Spinner hubcaps: As horrible a trend or fad as spinner wheels were, at least they were actual wheels. The fake, plastic, spinner hub caps are without question a violation that you can not absolve yourself of for the rest of your life, even if that is 80 years after first buying them.

I bought a set of these....................

For my forklift....................... ;D

Comment

Guilty of the billet truck gas cover - in my defense, it was a "dealer install" I didn't have to pay for... asked to remove it; apparently, you can't without a repaint >

Where's the "chrome in a can" violation?
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I've seen just about all those things listed in a certain nieghborhood near my Parents house in North Hollywood....Pepe Boiz is also near by.....where most of this crap clogs the isles.

Comment

Hey, I've got a problem with #3. Some trucks are a little racy!! ;)
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'm guilty on #8, but I think I deserve a pass- I needed the pipe to use as an exhaust stack for the blown Briggs and Stratton engine I was working on. I did bead blast it and hit it with BBQ black paint as soon as possible, though.

Let's just say that the blower from a 3.8L Pontiac atop a 23hp Briggs makes for some fun times!

Billy

Comment

I'm with Bob on #3, it looks good on some trucks. I don't agree with do it yourself window tinting, if done right it can last for many years. the stuff on my 54 is 19 years old and it is still serviceable.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                  I was gonna put a (except for Lightnings) in there but I was hoping someone would call us out on it.

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                    Originally posted by BluLightning
                    I was gonna put a (except for Lightnings) in there but I was hoping someone would call us out on it.

Brian
                    ;D And I don't even have an aluminum fuller door. I do need to get the blue neons for under it. :o
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Totally agree. but Im surprised that you can even buy stick on portholes. What with your gun laws and all, after a few beers even I could come up with a much more amusing idea...

Comment

Working...
                      X