Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Have To Love A Nitrous-Infused Dodge Dakota R/T That Can Stomp All Day Long At The Track!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Have To Love A Nitrous-Infused Dodge Dakota R/T That Can Stomp All Day Long At The Track!

I love the 1998-2003 Dodge Dakota R/Ts. They are a perfect mix of modern and old-school Mopar muscle that was packaged up and promptly ignored as a sticker package by many. Sure, the original 250 horsepower rating was eye-roll worthy, but the block was the same LA 360ci lump that had been in production since […]

More...

Bryan,
    Thanks for recognizing the Dakota R/T. An under rated package if there ever was one.
    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
    Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Fun story: my last massive road trip (the one that burned over 7,000 miles and got me to Bonneville), I learned everything I needed to know about a Dakota R/T. Met one just after I entered Washington State near Walla Walla, and we traveled together until about Seattle. Once we hit Snoqualmie Pass, he thought he would be cute and tried to outrun my Monte Carlo. We ended up racing over the pass and he seemed as shocked as I was. The truck would edge me on the straights, the Monte Carlo SS I owned would work him in the corners. That was a fun evening!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
      X