Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Will Chevrolet Chevelle Lagunas Be Underrated? This Gorgeous 1974 Model Is Begging For Repairs And The Big Block It Deserves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Will Chevrolet Chevelle Lagunas Be Underrated? This Gorgeous 1974 Model Is Begging For Repairs And The Big Block It Deserves!

I might be a bit biased in liking the 1973-77 Chevrolet Chevelle…even though mine was one of the most rusty bodies I’ve ever encountered, period, that didn’t dampen my opinion of what was, even compared to the newer vehicles I’ve owned, one of the best, period. What wasn’t rotted through was dead-on solid. The handling […]

More...

It's not you. I love that body style. I actually like the 73-77. I would like to buy the one that is listed for sale here in the classifieds but they didn't leave contact info.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

I love it. I learned those well with my 1974 chevelle sedan. Rare car.
      The tail lights for 74 are significant, and there is a good chance it is a fat 16 gauge body.
      the wimps are hit or miss after 75.

I'd do that coupe in a second. I took my own sedan from I-6 to 350. Loved it.
      200mph sitting still. Perfectly heavy.

Todays bushings and rear links..wheels and tires, simple chores. Beautiful outcome can be had.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X