Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rest Of The Story On The Girl Who Drove The Big Rig Onto The Historic Bridge And Destroyed It – Honestly Fascinating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rest Of The Story On The Girl Who Drove The Big Rig Onto The Historic Bridge And Destroyed It – Honestly Fascinating

(Photo: Garet Cobb/Associated Press) – We were admittedly very rough on the 23-year old truck driver that piloted her big rig onto an historic Indiana bridge rather at six tons capacity and destroyed it. We’re not reversing our stance on her actions, her admission that she did not know how much six tons was or how […]

More...

Knowing the facts doesn't excuse her, of course. I feel for her and her hubby, but they rolled the dice and lost.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Diffinently feel sorry for them . But , if your going yo drive a truck there's two things you gotta know , how tall it is and how heavy . I went down and saw the bridge . It isn't really messed up that bad . Probably not a piece of steel I beam more than 15'long . And maybe need 4 to put it back together. There's another name for historic , its antiquated .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        Knowing the facts doesn't excuse her, of course. I feel for her and her hubby, but they rolled the dice and lost.

Unfortunately it shouldn't have even been a gamble. Any truck driver worth their salt should be employed so the plan was sound but they/she was the flaw that was going to bring the plan down eventually.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
        X