• Show
Clear All

Re: CraigsList Pick of the Week: Blower vs. Violations

Hmmmmmmm....

What's your guess?
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Bless the poor guy trying to sell it, but its one of those ''that guy things really'' if he says so, good, but I will just shake my head OK and move on,keeping my opinion to myself .

Comment

If you could pick it up for a few grand you could make something of it. As long as you live where they don't inspect cars.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
          If you could pick it up for a few grand you could make something of it. As long as you live where they don't inspect cars.

or have taste

Comment

I just shot off an email to the guy. I asked the usual questions. Who built it, what parts, 600 hp fly wheel or at the tires whats the condition of the trans, when you hit the ludicrous button does it go to plaid.

we will see

Steve
            Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

All of the "hate" fpr 3rd-gen Camaros is gonna give me a complex.... ;D

Funny, I've considered the mini-blower option for mine as well.

Like Milner said, it COULD be a decent car with some cash and a few week's worth of wrenching....

The side-exit exhaust is COMPLETELY worthless.

Oddly enough, I could've had a set of those very same wheels on my Camaro when I bought it.....but I saw the "yuck" factor in them, and figured I had enough shame with the chromed directional Cragars it's shod with already.

If that is a stock T-5, yeah.......unless it's driven like HoosierGTA drives his 5.7 TPI GTA with a T-5 conversion(he babies it), it won't be long for this world.

I can't tell....is that a sticker or fuel stain on the right side of the blower case?

I stuck one of those bugcatchers on my car just as a reference when I pulled the intake to clean and re-seal it a month or so ago......was cool fopr a moment, then I snapped out of it.

I don't doubt the seller has sunk some money into the engine(that blower ain't cheap, and I noticed the MSD box), but the claims of 600 HP does trip the BS detector.

Comment

I heard my name......... I don't exactly baby it .......... I just don't drop the clutch out at 4000 grand at every stop sign! I drive it like the cornner burning ,mustang cop car dusting ( till he turned the lights on that is ) freeway flier that I am ! lol
                Those wheels on that Cam-rod NEVER looked cool. Even to call them directionals isn't fair to the french fri cutters that Smoke is talking about. And buy the way......there is not a more perfect wheel for these cars than the first IROC style wheel, he should get some to sell the car with! And why do people think people are going to belive you did good body work or the body is solid under that cloak of darkness. I'd take faded paint anyday. While not a big fan of mini blowers ( simply because they look whimpy, I can't argue with the 150-200 hp they put out so..... I'd just take of the bug catcher and put a tall cowl scoop on it.

Comment

P.S I don't seem to get that hate that seems to go to the 3rg gen camaros with the GTA ....surly it doesn't look that much more refined with fold down head lights ! Man people are easily fooled !

Comment

Please, some here are in no position to call out anybody ona violation, I have seen pics of some of the piles. Just who are you to judge others anyways.

Comment

Well, HELLo, you big ray of sunshine, you!

This is kinda tongue-in-cheek....yeah, plenty of us here have Violation-Game worthy cars, me being one of them.

This is all in good fun, and this Camaro is MILD compared to some that have popped up.

Loosen up your girdle and just roll with it.........

Comment

Originally posted by Jenkins Fan
                        Please, some here are in no position to call out anybody ona violation, I have seen pics of some of the piles. Just who are you to judge others anyways.
                        I missed the pics you posted of your ride.....can you link to them?

My fabulous web page

Comment

That car makes me feel better about mine. I will still take the big block over the mini blower though.
                          Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

yeah, but a big block with a big blower is even better!

My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by Jenkins Fan
                              Gonna miss him ! NOT !

Comment

whats a violation?

Comment

Working...
                                X