Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inglese Can Service Your Webers

Re: Inglese Can Service Your Webers

If only they made an Eight Stack setup for Pontiacs, I'd have one on my GTO so fast it would make all the other dime a dozen TriPower GTOs look utterly inadequate before they knew what was going on.

Hear that Inglese??

Comment

They sure make some purty stuff!! ;D

On a related note, I still remember Mr. Inglese being up at Mosport many years ago with his GT-40 (equipped with Webers of course) on a vintage weekend. They did a LeMans start recreation, he ran across, hopped in the car, did up the belts while firing up the beastie (which started instantly I might add), and went burning off before anyone else even had their car fired ... it was an awesome sight to behold.

cheers
      Ed N.
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

lol and DF laughed at me in the interesting way to build a small block
        they just look kool

Comment

What's so bad about Webers on a V8? Seriously, I have used them on VW's for years and have nothing but praise for them. They are infinitely tuneable........

Is it just synchronizing the linkage that turns people off them? That gives some people in the VW world fits, I usually set them for free when I run across someone in the dunes that doesn't care for theirs. Takes 20 minutes and they have big smiles when they get back from a test drive.... ;D

So what gives on the V8's?
          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

the big price is the only thing keeping me from one on my car right now but i will have one someday

Comment

Working...
            X