Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site of the Week: Ultimate Source of Old Shop Manuals

Re: Site of the Week: Ultimate Source of Old Shop Manuals

man i love old manuals. my dad has a whole shelf of the old blue motor's manuals. i used to read them as a kid and look up all the HP ratings for all the engines, and stare at the grill identifications for hours.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Aren't old shop manuals great? I love 'em. I have several that a guy gave me a few years ago. The source put forward by Brian here in his blog looks like a great way to find exactly what you need. Yes, there even original Studebaker pickup manuals available.

Over the years I have come to find that the repro manuals sometimes are a little harder to read, than the original ones so I opt for them if possible.

Comment

Oh, I thought you were going to mention The Old Car Manual Project

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I have some of the old ones. I found a manual for the '56 Nailhead online - can't remember the source. It was $50, and well worth it. BTW - I have a '77 Caddy manual if anyone wants it - coast you shipping.

Dan

Comment

I like old manuals - I have Motor manuals that cover from about 1982 back to 1932 and a very small and very thick Audel's that is from mid 30s.

If you're a Ford guy, beware of the Muscle Parts books - the prices in the back will make you cry.

Comment

Working...
            X