Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: GM Importing Chinese Cars

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: GM Importing Chinese Cars

If ever there was proof that corporate CEO's just don't have a clue to what their customers want and don't want; this is it. Americans buy American built cars because they want to support our country and don't like imports. With China's reputation for building quality products; I'm sure Americans will be running down to the dealerships to buy that garbage.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I can't believe the numbers their quoting on the sales of these crap boxes.

Is that what they mean in the commercials when they say, "GM, an American Revolution" ??????????

Comment

Bunch of bastards.I really think between this and the Gov't intervention (owning all that stock) that I am not
        going to buy another GM car. These people are so full of shit.This should be sent all over the internet we
        flood Gm with emails.Let them show that to our glorious leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
          Bunch of bastards.I really think between this and the Gov't intervention (owning all that stock) that I am not
          going to buy another GM car. These people are so full of shit.This should be sent all over the internet we
          flood Gm with emails.Let them show that to our glorious leaders.
          It was beyond difficult NOT to type exactly what you just wrote for the blog item.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Here, I just sent them an Email on GM.com heres the copy.

I just found out in 2011 GM will start to import cars from China. As a lifelong GM
            owner I promise you ,do this and I will not buy another GM car ever. I felt bad for your company until recently.Now with this I dont anymore. I felt by buying a GM car I was supporting my countrymen but you dont even support our countrymen shame on you and your audacity to use "an American revolution"in your ads.Im telling anyone who will listen about this plan of yours as well.

Comment

Anybody up for a frosty mug of Tsingtao beer?

Comment

There is not a single word in any language on the face of this planet that fully conveys my level of anger and disgust resulting from this piece of news.........so this will have to do.

*@#!

This guy may have very well purchased his last GM product.

>

Comment

So does this mean that, all the nameplates will be dropped in favor of a number, like B21, or C7 (no msg)? And after you buy one you'll just want another in an hour?

I wonder if there's a fortune in the glove box.... hmmm :
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Frog

nah, but there might be children's toys with lead in them in the glovebox :P

oh, and go look up "brilliance BS6" on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
                      Originally posted by Caustic Frog

nah, but there might be children's toys with lead in them in the glovebox :P

oh, and go look up "brilliance BS6" on youtube
                      WOW! :o that was pretty bad, if thats the kinda of crap GM wants us to buy in the future, well then..............
                      I think I'll walk!
                      sigpic

Comment

As if I(or anyone else) needed another reason to dislike the current G.M. I'll make it real easy for you.... http://www.ford.com/

Comment

So much for the pretense that the bailout was about saving American jobs instead of handing out government favors to the rich and powerful.

Comment

I was about to say something about milking the GM brand until it's nothing more than a fancy name slapped on a crappy product (kind of like my "Electrohome" DVD player), but I think they've done that already with some of the garbage that litters our streets. Their one remaining strength that management didn't f*** up was their ability to innovate and create some wild, wacky technology that puts everyone else to shame. Looks like they've finally found a way to screw that up, too.....

Comment

Hey just think, we can now buy our cars at WalMart with the rest of the China junk. Will we have to worry about lead poison with this crap?

Comment

Working...
                              X