Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pick, Bonus Edition: 1970 Cuda Funny Car

Re: eBay Pick, Bonus Edition: 1970 Cuda Funny Car

eagle kammback posted this in the check it out section a while back.

Comment

If the car had some REAL history it would be worth about half what he's asking. As is with no roll cage, no history, and not in ready-to-run condition it's worth about $5K.

But you know what they say about the price of cars...their only worth what some fool is willing to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Tarkington
        If the car had some REAL history it would be worth about half what he's asking. As is with no roll cage, no history, and not in ready-to-run condition it's worth about $5K.

But you know what they say about the price of cars...their only worth what some fool is willing to pay.
        Geez, I'd pay more then that for it, oh yeah I guess you mentioned me in the sentence above! Anyway I think we're looking at the unlimited class winner of Drag Week in 2009, now somebody just needs to step up and buy it.

Comment

the guy has lowered the buy it now by $4500 since he put up the auction. still not worth $18,500

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix
            Geez, I'd pay more then that for it, oh yeah I guess you mentioned me in the sentence above! Anyway I think we're looking at the unlimited class winner of Drag Week in 2009, now somebody just needs to step up and buy it.
            Now there's an idea! Man, bringing a flopper to Drag Week would be epic, absolutely badass, double-throwdown bitchin', you name it, this tops it all!!!! ;D

Comment

Working...
            X