Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2009 GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout is Coming

Re: The 2009 GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout is Coming

Are we sure the government will let them come out and play?
    Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Yeah, but is the Muscle Truck going, with some time to work out the bugs ?

Comment

Hey, thanks for the promotion on the LSX Shootout guys!

And, great talking with you today Chad.

Looking forward to you building something "special" again this year. I might be able to swing you a deal on another LS6.

Thanks,
        Dr. Jamie
        GM Performance Parts

Comment

Thanks for the call Doc. It's always good to hear from you guys. We had a killer time last year, and loved the event. I can't wait for it again this year. I have actually been thinking of things to put together for another cross country road trip and race thrash. I'll put some ideas together and see what we can come up with.

For those of you that are not in the know, Dr. Jamie here leads the charge for high horsepower at GM in support of all of us. A drag racer at heart, he has always been there for us and the industry at large.

If you haven't made it to the LSX Shootout, you should put it on your list of must dos this fall. Late models, muscle cars, and trucks alike compete for bragging rights and big prizes in a no holds barred shootout down the famous 1320 at Memphis Motorsports Park. Last year, the crowds were huge, the staging lanes were full, and the wheelstands were phenomenal, and we are sure this year will be no different. We'll be there...will you?
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
          X