Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield Lawyers Up in an Attempt to Clear His Name

Re: Mayfield Lawyers Up in an Attempt to Clear His Name

I saw a few comments from Bill Diehl, Jeremy's recently hired lawyer, in the paper this morning. Bill is the guy you hire if you want a merciless, high-dollar guy to try your case in the press in an attempt to intimidate your accuser. Not a bad guy to hire if it looks (to the public) like you've been using recreational drugs knowing that random testing occurs. NASCAR can be, and certainly has been, stupidly managed at times, but I'm guessing that they've got these ducks lined up. vic
    vic NASCARland

Comment

note to jeremy:

save you and/or your sponsors' money-man up and admit it-YOU'RE GUILTY

al
      "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

that's funny - clear his name..... no matter if they could prove that he didn't do it - he'd still be the "accused addict". There's no such thing as forgiven and forgotten in this day and age.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
          that's funny - clear his name..... no matter if they could prove that he didn't do it - he'd still be the "accused addict". There's no such thing as forgiven and forgotten in this day and age.
          FYI, Claritin-D is a two component over-the-counter medication that contains Loratidine an antihistamine, and Pseudoephedrine a decongestant that is also controlled by the DEA as a substrate for the manufacture of methamphetamine.
          I am hoping that the screening laboratory has good gas chromatography data to support their claim!

Comment

Working...
          X