Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com Says Thank You to Members of Our Armed Forces, Past, Present, and Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift.com Says Thank You to Members of Our Armed Forces, Past, Present, and Future

Re: BangShift.com Says Thank You to Members of Our Armed Forces, Past, Present, and Future

Amen. I'm going to go hang out with the oldest veteran I know, my Old Man
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: BangShift.com Says Thank You to Members of Our Armed Forces, Past, Present, and Future

Comment

Since being a little kid seeing Viet Nam in the news each day, I've had some serious respect for guys willing to step up and put their lives on the line for their country. God bless.

Comment

Thanks to all the members of the military past and present, who have made this lifestyle of ours possible.
          Your sacrifice is not taken for granted.

Definition of a Veteran:
          A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Everyone have a great, safe and fun filled weekend !!

Comment

Every current, past or future military personel are all heros to me. God bless and a hearty THANK YOU for your service to our country!!!
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
              Thanks to all the members of the military past and present, who have made this lifestyle of ours possible.
              Your sacrifice is not taken for granted.

Definition of a Veteran:
              A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Everyone have a great, safe and fun filled weekend !!
              Yes Sir X2. Working on it right now!
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Infinite amounts of thanks and gratitude to all members of the armed services, past and present....

Hey SJ, tell yer pop I said thanks.

'smoke

Comment

Re: BangShift.com Says Thank You to Members of Our Armed Forces, Past, Present,

Thanks to all those who are serving and have served. I've been thinking about my family who has served today.

This reminded me to get back on those pictures my Grandfather took while stationed in England as a bomber pilot. I'll be getting them up soon.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Brian, another great piece, as always. Those of us that have served did so with pride and appreciate the gratitude, even though it is not necessary. Special thanks to all those that paid the ultimate price. Those that served before me made my choice to serve possible and a pleasure.
                    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Well said.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Thank You Veterans and current military guys and gals !

Comment

Thank you ^infinity

Rhonda and I went to see the memorial service at the veterans memorial in our town yesterday.

Full color gaurd, VFW 21 gun sallute, flags given to survivors of recently fallen vets - very moving, over 300 Harleys rode a VFW benefit ride and pulled into town a few minutes bofore the program started.

Taps through a military bugle will always get me, the poor guy playing the bugle was having a hard time hitting a couple high notes - but he got 'er done - quite a feat for him - looked to be in his 80's.... still got good lungs!

It's pretty moving to see a bunch of ruff and tuff looking bikers take off thier hats, cover thier harts, and shed a tear or two watching the flag wave.
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                          X