Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Penske Making a Play for Saturn

Re: Roger Penske Making a Play for Saturn

Well, I'd hate it if the folks at the stateside Saturn plants didn't benefit from this(i.e., nothing but imported ehicles carrying the name).

However, if anyone could pull opff a recovery and bring the company to profitability, I can't think of anyone more capable than Mr. Roger Penske to pull it off...that guy just has the "Midas Touch"...and I ain't talkin' mufflers here.

Comment

I am hoping this is just the beginning of "parting out" GM, hell they should sell off the Oldsmobile name too.

Comment

Looks like the Saturn name and perhaps dealer network is all Penske is interested in. Why not help bury the domestics if that's the place to make a buck...

Comment

Take the saturn name and sell all the cool cars Pontiac had G8, Solstice, StG8 that didn't quite make it here . Then sell the other foreign crap to pay the bills ,meet cafe standards,and make the 70% of the people happy that just have to send there money over seas .

Comment

At the local shopping centre tonight with the wife doing our part for the recovery (new washer/dryer set, tried to convince her it was a birthday present -- not so smart :'() anyway, one of the not-long-for-this-world district Poncho dealers had a pile of vehicles in the concourse on sale -- markdowns on G6s and G8s well in excess of $10G Cdn
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Working...
            X