Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reader Request: What Photos And Information Can You Share On The Mythical 1977 Chevrolet Chevelle SE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reader Request: What Photos And Information Can You Share On The Mythical 1977 Chevrolet Chevelle SE?

Ok, readers, I have to tap into your extensive knowledge bank again. In the middle of the night a few days ago, I was hunting down 1973-77 Chevelles just to see what’s out there in the world. Originally, I started out hunting down Craigslist and eBay ads, but when it’s the middle of the night […]

More...

Howdee All them Pics you Posted About this Chevelle SE are My Pics and thanks for the Interest I am currently Restoring two Silver Twins of them I sold that Black one in all your Picture's to a Guy in Indiana to Purchase the two I have now I will start a thread with it I just registered today !!

Comment

I vaguely remember seeing one of them around back in the day. Definitely period mid '70's with the Western turbine wheels. Yak, yak, yak!
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Then Check out My Project Thread I started with more details here !!! Yakity Yak

Comment

Working...
        X