Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Herbert and Ray Evernham will Attempt 500 MPH at Bonneville

Re: Doug Herbert and Ray Evernham will Attempt 500 MPH at Bonneville

Why would you use those boat engines. Must be a sponsorship deal.

Comment

WOW!

It's amazing just how much thier concept drawings look like mine, I'm on the right track except I'm running one engine.
      I drew my first drawings 4 years ago, and am happy to see that all of those Engineers came up with the same basic shape as I have done in a Benchtop Windtunnel. I'd like to see the input on the tail fins and why they choose that design, If it is a safety issue I'd like to know...

Comment

JR, it is pretty bitchin' because you KNOW that deal was aided with some serious computer design time. Not sure if the body has seen a wind tunnel, but those guys have the budget to do whatever the hell they want, so who knows.

If you are going to b'ville or know someone who is, it would be neat to have those fellas sign your model just to have the satisfaction that you beat the, in the thought process.

Cool.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I predict they get stuck in the low 400s for quite some time. Nobody goes to Bonneville making bold predictions and comes anywhere close these days. Nice guys or not - they're jynx'd bigtime.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
          X