Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Camaro "WT" Model?

Re: 2010 Camaro \

i know i can be a little dence sometimes, but i have to ask, is this for real?
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Re: 2010 Camaro

swap out the soft 8's for white wagon wheels and you'll be seeing the trailer parks most badass vehicle in 2029

Comment

It will be real... give it 15 years

Comment

Wow. That Cramaro has the same rear wheels an tires as Groucho's Vette....OH....Oh....didi I say that?.....OH!!!!

Is this the Jeff Foxworthy signature edition?

My mullet would go great behind that steering wheel!

They just won't be right till there is rust............thats WT.
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Re: 2010 Camaro

I guess they don't understand that WT only buy camaros after they've fully depreciated....so the idea of a "new" WT camaro is stupid.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

its still better than an FH mustang. FH is for female hairdresser ;D

Comment

Actually, a TRUE modern WT model would be a V6 version with a fart-can muffler, dinged-up & scratched 20-inch used rims, a broken & bondo'd ground effects kit, and half-functional neon lighting kit. Driver wearing obligatory flat-billed hat sideways. Probably with some sort of neck tat. And dents, can't forget the dents.

Comment

Ha! Those five liter wife beaters forgot to put calvin pissing on something in the back window.

Then again, I think "bad boy club" stickers and "calvin peeing on a bowtie" are still "IN" over at crustang forums. Kids have them listed in their "Future mods" part of their sigs.
                  Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman
                    Actually, a TRUE modern WT model would be a V6 version with a fart-can muffler, dinged-up & scratched 20-inch used rims, a broken & bondo'd ground effects kit, and half-functional neon lighting kit. Driver wearing obligatory flat-billed hat sideways. Probably with some sort of neck tat. And dents, can't forget the dents.
                    :D Actually in the 21st century a true WT model would be a 10-13 year old Civic/Accord/Altima with plenty of dents rot and
                    some stupid stuffed animals on the rear deck,missed matched tires and garbage throughout the interior are standard though.
                    Let not forget to add a older Kia or Hyundai to this mix too.I would add a Corsica or Dodge Shadow but there arent too many left.

Comment

Shouldn't it be the Camero WT? ;D

Comment

What everyone id forgetting is that the Camaro may become the WT car of 2029 but that is because by the time a Mustang reaches 10 years old, most of them are in a salvage yard or they are the steel girders in a new building. No brag, just fact!
                        Jim & Maureen
                        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Hey...if owning a Camaro and being a Metallica fan(\M/) makes me "WT", so be it.... ;D

Besides, a TRUE "WT" version would have those wrong-color panels in gray primer...there ARE standards, ya know.

LMAO

Comment

Oh yeah, I love it.. ;D

Comment

So when is Ford going to release the "wrinkly Cougar" edition Mustang-them and yuppies are the only people driving new Mustangs around here....

Comment

Working...
                              X