• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    Re: 2010 Camaro \

Originally posted by cruisefever
    So when is Ford going to release the "wrinkly Cougar" edition Mustang-them and yuppies are the only people driving new Mustangs around here....
    You better not let Reni hear you say that! ;D

Leave a comment:

• jordanmorningstar
    replied

So when is Ford going to release the "wrinkly Cougar" edition Mustang-them and yuppies are the only people driving new Mustangs around here....

Leave a comment:

• BlackoutSteve
    replied

Oh yeah, I love it.. ;D

Leave a comment:

• tiresmoke!
    replied

Hey...if owning a Camaro and being a Metallica fan(\M/) makes me "WT", so be it.... ;D

Besides, a TRUE "WT" version would have those wrong-color panels in gray primer...there ARE standards, ya know.

LMAO

Leave a comment:

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied

What everyone id forgetting is that the Camaro may become the WT car of 2029 but that is because by the time a Mustang reaches 10 years old, most of them are in a salvage yard or they are the steel girders in a new building. No brag, just fact!

Leave a comment:

• VirgilHilts
    replied

Shouldn't it be the Camero WT? ;D

Leave a comment:

• antmnte
    replied

Originally posted by Caveman
    Actually, a TRUE modern WT model would be a V6 version with a fart-can muffler, dinged-up & scratched 20-inch used rims, a broken & bondo'd ground effects kit, and half-functional neon lighting kit. Driver wearing obligatory flat-billed hat sideways. Probably with some sort of neck tat. And dents, can't forget the dents.
    :D Actually in the 21st century a true WT model would be a 10-13 year old Civic/Accord/Altima with plenty of dents rot and
    some stupid stuffed animals on the rear deck,missed matched tires and garbage throughout the interior are standard though.
    Let not forget to add a older Kia or Hyundai to this mix too.I would add a Corsica or Dodge Shadow but there arent too many left.

Leave a comment:

• milkovich
    replied

Ha! Those five liter wife beaters forgot to put calvin pissing on something in the back window.

Then again, I think "bad boy club" stickers and "calvin peeing on a bowtie" are still "IN" over at crustang forums. Kids have them listed in their "Future mods" part of their sigs.

Leave a comment:

• Caveman
    Guest replied

Actually, a TRUE modern WT model would be a V6 version with a fart-can muffler, dinged-up & scratched 20-inch used rims, a broken & bondo'd ground effects kit, and half-functional neon lighting kit. Driver wearing obligatory flat-billed hat sideways. Probably with some sort of neck tat. And dents, can't forget the dents.

Leave a comment:

• 1988montecarloss
    replied

its still better than an FH mustang. FH is for female hairdresser ;D

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    Re: 2010 Camaro

I guess they don't understand that WT only buy camaros after they've fully depreciated....so the idea of a "new" WT camaro is stupid.

Leave a comment:

• oldsman496
    replied

Wow. That Cramaro has the same rear wheels an tires as Groucho's Vette....OH....Oh....didi I say that?.....OH!!!!

Is this the Jeff Foxworthy signature edition?

My mullet would go great behind that steering wheel!

They just won't be right till there is rust............thats WT.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied

It will be real... give it 15 years

Leave a comment:

• Memphis
    replied
    Re: 2010 Camaro

swap out the soft 8's for white wagon wheels and you'll be seeing the trailer parks most badass vehicle in 2029

Leave a comment:

• A/Fuel
    replied

i know i can be a little dence sometimes, but i have to ask, is this for real?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X