Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy This and We Ban You: Fake Turbo Noise Maker

Re: Buy This and We Ban You: Fake Turbo Noise Maker

I give props to whoever designed that thing. If they get it in at Autozone or Pep Boys, they'll be rich. However, I do think it is just as cheesy as the kids around here with their no doubt slower than 15 second turbo ricers with their blow-off valves set at 1.5lbs of boost. I swear, these kids pull out of a parking lot and those annoying blow-offs are popping at 8mph.

Comment

I saw a report on TV a few weeks ago about something similar. It was being installed by muffler shops on the cars with the huge f'n wheels. Very loud whistling sound. There were a lot of upset people.

Comment

Originally posted by http://www.turbowhistler.net
        Make your car sound like a turbo charger! Attach our turbo whistler to your muffler exhaust pipe and under heavy acceleration makes your car sound like a fake turbo charger.
        Now there's truth in advertising, absolutely makes it sound like a fake turbo charger!!
        sigpic

Comment

Im going to get one just to mess with my friends

Comment

of all the stupidness these import people throw on there cars. but have to say id rather hear one of these ricer wanna-bes with a whistle in there exaust than one of those giant weed-waker/fart can tail pipes. any car i see with one of these on it, will have there little whistle toy stolen... just for being so stupid...... whats the next trend going to be fake superchargers, are kids going to start putting the wrong belts on there car and tightning them up so much there little POS 4 banger sound supercharged. some people, hate to say it but i think this is about as bad as people taking off there hubcaps and riding on the spare tire looking rims underneeth

Comment

Ban me all you wish, but I'm buying 10..... I have a wonderful use for them ;D ;D
              Back in the day, we'd tie cans to people's cars after they got married...... this would be epically better.....and here's how:

Pulling away from marriage location "waaaa, whiiiissssttlllleee" new wife says "honey, I thought we didn't have any money for speed parts". New husband, now upset his car is making a weird noise, does what all good husbands do when their wife speaks and they don't want to listen "uh huh", he says.

I give the marriage until the next block to be over. ;D
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Ok, you have found a decent use for them!

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I want 8 of them for a demo derby car with home made hood exit zoomies

Comment

Awwww come on Brian. You mean I have to send them back? I mean I only got three, one for each Stude and one for my F150....... ;)

I really want to know what happens to a guy's self esteem when he has impressed his freinds so much that they want to see that turbocharger under the hood. ???

Comment

That's great. It's not bad enought that you have such a crappy/slow car in the first place, but why not add in a fake turbo whistler, that way you can get busted on even more for having the slowest TURBO car when you get beat at every stop light. Couldn't you just waste your money on a cheap cold air induction kit...COME ON!!! I'm getting old, because I can't understand how someone with a crappy nissan with 100 HP thinks they have the quickest thing on the street. These guys need some serious role models.

Comment

What's really sad - they felt the need to make an installation video! I know Fake Turbocharging is complex business, but I figured most could handle it. Maybe I should patent a fake intercooler to go with the fake turbo so you could make even more fake horsepower. Why don't I think of these things? Guess I'll never be a fake millionaire.

Dan

Comment

i think brian just wants to be the only one to have one here lmfao

Comment

HA! ;D

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

so brian you bought 2 right away for the jav right lol

Comment

Working...
                              X