Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Gordon and Crew Chief Penalized by NASCAR

Re: Robbie Gordon and Crew Chief Penalized by NASCAR

Jeez, I wonder what you get for not shaving in the morning. Better get your act straight, tough guys, for the "Autism Speaks 400"... :

I'd thing screwing around with things like toe-in was what made racing, well, RACING.

Comment

Thinking is not allowed or appreciated around here Loren....now lower that carb'd V8 back into the Camry and be on your way.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren

I'd thing screwing around with things like toe-in was what made racing, well, RACING.
        I'm not thinking, I'm "thinging"! Whoops...

It's "thinking", yeah. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Loren
          Jeez, I wonder what you get for not shaving in the morning. Better get your act straight, tough guys, for the "Autism Speaks 400"... :

Nascar probably has a fine for acting straight too.

Comment

Let's see ---- one degree out at the end of a race where the cars have been bounced of each other, the wall and who knows what else...ummmm.

I wonder if Robby Gordon's racing interests other than NASCAR have created some jealousy among the NASCAR hierarchy and they are going to get even? Back in the early day's drivers were suspended for driving in other racing series. If this is it I guess Tony had better watch out too.

Comment

>Back in the early day's drivers were suspended for driving in other racing series.

Back in the day is now over at NHRA. Running a race under another sanctioning body's flag (um, ah, maybe IHRA???) is counted as testing and you only get 4 test dates or they start pulling points. If I was a big name sponsor and realized that one org was doing something that might put limits on my exposure I'd be raising hell.

Comment

Working...
              X