Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profiles of the GM and Chrysler Leadership Teams

Re: Profiles of the GM and Chrysler Leadership Teams

Well - at least one of them sounds like he may have a handle on some shred of reality.

The dude with the 5th ave apartment, private plane, and summer place on Martha's Vineyard - yea - him I'm not so sure about!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

That's "RATT"ner...he is a global "financial" genius. It really pays to be one of them cause it does not seem like he is doing too bad.....Bet he does not know the firing order of a SBC but can tell you when to sell stock and buy gasoline. He would be one of the first guys to die in a global rebellion. Oh and BTW he was the major financial contributor and fund raiser for Prez Obama. Wonder how he fell into this job during these hard times??????? Must be luck??????

Comment

Not too encouraging. Pretty much everybody seems to have a financial or management background, but the only one whose background sounds like classic car guy would be Alfredo Altavilla. Sure, they need money men to ensure they can make the numbers come up right, but I'd feel more encouraged if they had more top names that suggest a real interest in what they're making. No John Heinricy types there that I can see...

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer
          No John Heinricy types there that I can see...
          That model has been discontinued..... :'(
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
            Well - at least one of them sounds like he may have a handle on some shred of reality.

The dude with the 5th ave apartment, private plane, and summer place on Martha's Vineyard - yea - him I'm not so sure about!
            Rather have a dude owning that than living in a shanty in charge of the financial side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanWalker

Rather have a dude owning that than living in a shanty in charge of the financial side of things.
              If he actually owns them free and clear. If he's taken out huge loans for the apartment, vacation house, and private jet, and is strugging to pay them back, I'd rather go with the guy in a shanty who doesn't owe any money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer
                Originally posted by RyanWalker

If he actually owns them free and clear. If he's taken out huge loans for the apartment, vacation house, and private jet, and is strugging to pay them back, I'd rather go with the guy in a shanty who doesn't owe any money on it.
                Doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                X