Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Question Of The Day: Are You Cool With Dealerships Building What The OEMs Won’t?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Question Of The Day: Are You Cool With Dealerships Building What The OEMs Won’t?

See that 2017 Ford F-150 regular cab right there? Yeah…with the side pipes, one-off wheels, and a badge that dates back about fifteen years or so? It’s not the work of some dreaming hopeful that bought a stripper regular-cab Ford, dreaming of what could have been. Nope, this is the work of Pioneer Ford in […]

More...

I like it - a lot. That thing is gonna hurt some feelings... I'm sure it's not flashy enough for a lot of folks who will drop 50k. There's no obvious "Look at how much I spent" on it. My 2000 Lightning was 30k when you could get a stripper for 15k so that's about right I guess. I don't pay a lot of attention to the new stuff, but how much does it cost to get a 650hp Mustang? If I remember right, my 2000 was cheaper than a same year Cobra at the time and it was a very capable vehicle.

I really like the stealth bit. That dude is clean. I'm kind of glad I didn't know about it this time last year, not sure my license could take it. It reminds me of my de-stickered '95. You had to know what it was, otherwise it was just another F150. There's a certain beauty in that.
    Last edited by Beagle; September 15, 2017, 03:48 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
    X