No announcement yet.

Take a Hint: Survey Says 81% of People Want the Government Out of the Car Biz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a Hint: Survey Says 81% of People Want the Government Out of the Car Biz

Re: Take a Hint: Survey Says 81% of People Want the Government Out of the Car Biz

Since when has the government cared what the people wanted?
    1964 Chevelle
    Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
    LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Re: Take a Hint: Survey Says 81% of People Want the Government Out of the Car Biz

Is the story link busted for anyone else? Did men in black from the government delete it?

Comment

The link did not work for me either, but the title says it all.
        1964 Chevelle
        Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
        LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Same here......but yeah, it's pretty self-explanatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Whelk
            Is the story link busted for anyone else? Did men in black from the government delete it?
            Me to, I tried several times yesturday and nothing.
            But yeah who wants the new cars to be made (read imported) :
            Did you guys here about the new 2.0 "hemi" gets 25 mpg.lol

Comment

I got news, folks. 100% of Government officials want the US Government out of the car business. They are only there in an effort to secure the HUGE loans that we, the American taxpayers, have made to the auto companies. This is a tar baby that no one wants to hold, especially the Gov. Look for them to bail ASAP. Ask yourself, "Why would the Federal Government want to be in the car business?" They don't, plain and simple.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X