Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Question Of The Day: What’s The Grossest Substance You’ve Encountered While Wrenching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Question Of The Day: What’s The Grossest Substance You’ve Encountered While Wrenching?

In the last Great Pumpkin Mustang update, one of my future quick fixes for the 1980 Mustang was to flush the coolant system of the nasty-ass pond water that the car was utilizing as coolant. It was visible all over the engine bay that the cooling system was not happy in the least, with rust […]

More...

Had to drain the fuel tank once on my '59 Galaxie because the fuel filter was clogging on a daily basis. I don't know what had been put in my tank over the years, but when the plug was opened - out drained about a gallon and a half of orange snot, and then the gasoline began to flow. Never had another problem with the fuel system, and never determined exactly what the orange snot was composed of.... but it was gooey, and sticky - just like snot. WEIRD.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

165K mile DEX-POO
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
      X