Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official: Ford to Build Another Batch of Cobra Jets in 2010!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official: Ford to Build Another Batch of Cobra Jets in 2010!

Re: It's Official: Ford to Build Another Batch of Cobra Jets in 2010!

Nice to see one of the American OEMs still able to have some fun ...

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I hope the good folks from Dearborn, Michigan are able to keep cranking out neat toys like this in addition to the more mundane models as well.

I'd say theres a better chance of snow in hell than for either Mama Mopar(the mama' is a nod to her now Italian roots) or Gubment Motors to build something to challenge the CJ 'Stang.

Comment

I know I'll never own one but it is nice to know they are being built for those who can.

Comment

Top marks to FoMoCo. Who knows? At this rate maybe there'll be 50th anniversary Mustangs and CJs?
          Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

2010 Cobra Jet with a 475-hp aluminum block 5.4-liter supercharged engine, 5-speed Liberty manual transmission, an 8.50et NHRA certified roll cage and lightweight racing brakes with a base pricing less than $75,000 ?

Just might be my first Ford Motor Company vehicle.

Comment

Too bad FoMoCo can't seem to bring the CJ package to the streets (Or sell it in sufficient volume at a price point that blue collar "bangshifters" could partake . . . or at least offer a reasonably-priced optional DOHC V8 with forged, power-adder ready internals).

Still, the CJ is at least a welcome respite from all of the depressing Ford corporate blather about "hybrid Fusions" . . . Fiestas . . . sustainability . . . electric cars . . . .

Comment

Working...
              X