Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder: Tune in to Hear Lohnes, Nitro Funnies, Pro Mods, and More Tomorrow Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: Tune in to Hear Lohnes, Nitro Funnies, Pro Mods, and More Tomorrow Night!

Re: Reminder: Tune in to Hear Lohnes, Nitro Funnies, Pro Mods, and More Tomorrow Night!

Did the photographer capture your good side there? At least there's a tractor :P
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Reminder: Tune in to Hear Lohnes, Nitro Funnies, Pro Mods, and More Tomorrow Night!

Thanks for the reminder and link, Chad......don't be a stranger around here, dude!

I can hear it now...."....racers, stage with your FRONT tires, not your rears....."...LMAO

Comment

what time does it start?

Comment

Qualifying starts at noon.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: Reminder: Tune in to Hear Lohnes, Nitro Funnies, Pro Mods, and More Tomorrow

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            Did the photographer capture your good side there? At least there's a tractor :P
            I wanna know how fast that tractor was? Did it get air? ;D
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Been watching all afternoon, Brian really cracks me up !!
              ;D

Comment

I watched quite a while today as well....and listened while I cleaned up around the house. Even Sarah got a kick out it.

Great Job Brian.

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity to watch New England Raceway last night. Enjoyed the show but the camera kept panning to the right and I couldn't see the left lane for much of the show. And, having one of your mikes on 5 second delay about drove me nuts. All and all tho a great show!
                  John

Comment

Yeah definitely some bugs to work out. Trial by fire nitro!

Thanks for watching!

Brian

Comment

Re: Reminder: Tune in to Hear Lohnes, Nitro Funnies, Pro Mods, and More Tomorrow

I tuned in twice and once must've been a break in between in rounds. Just people milling about. Although, during that time there were 131 people watching.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

THHHAAAAAAT'S RIIIIIGHT FOLKS!! HE'S THE JOE BUCK OF DRAG RACING!!

One hell of a show! Great Job Bruab, and thanks for the tix!

Can't beat hangin' on top of the tower, 30 feet from the cars, Nitro popping exhaust making my chest cavity vibrate, hangin 25 feet out behind the jet car exhausts, sniffing the Jet-A fuel, feel the blast...

And despite more than a few cars slithering down the track, no one got 'concrete poisoning'... ;D

Comment

That's one of my favorites.
                          People usually dig the "concrete poisoning" line.

Any time dude!

Brian

Comment

Working...
                          X