Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearhead Destination: Beech Bend Raceway

Re: Gearhead Destination: Beech Bend Raceway

I've been to the GS Nationals a few times, raced there in '94. It really is a neat place.

Comment

That is absolutely, positively and without a doubt my favorite dragstrip in the country.

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

anyone ever make it over to the amusment park? i've always wanted to stop by but never had the time.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel
          anyone ever make it over to the amusment park? i've always wanted to stop by but never had the time.
          Mike Bruns and I checked it out during a rain delay at the NMCA rainout earlier this year. (Yeah, imagine that. A RAIN delay at an NMCA event!) The park wasn't in operation due to the weather, but it is nicely kept and looks like a lot of fun.

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

We go every year to the reunion with our Snooky's Vintage Originals business and take the kids to the park at least one day.
            They have a nice water park with slides, a big pool and a great kiddie pool. The Kentucky rumbler wooden roller coaster is worth the price of admission, and they have a lot of throwback rides for kids and a few good ones for adults. It's very laid back, you never have to wait in a line and the prices are very reasonable.
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X