Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonneville Speed Week 2018: Scenes From The Salt On A Friday Full Of Anticipation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonneville Speed Week 2018: Scenes From The Salt On A Friday Full Of Anticipation

(Photos by the author) – It’s here! SCTA Bonneville Speed Week 2018 has begun. We were on the salt yesterday to check out the pits and see what we could see as racers were setting up, going through tech, and generally preparing for their own individual assaults on the record books, personal bests, and the conditions […]

The post Bonneville Speed Week 2018: Scenes From The Salt On A Friday Full Of Anticipation appeared first on BangShift.com.

More...

In the last picture, I can see the front edge of a red Ford van.... That is Bonneville Bill Bernstrauch - a friend from Nebraska who videos races and car shows all over the country, and then sells them online. Bill is a salt fanatic of the first order and is out there every time a salt event is held. If you are there and see Bill and his van, say HI from Chris Pile in Kansas! Also, my good friend Roy Cox is working security on the long course as he has done for the last 10 years or so. He is driving a white Ford pickup. Say HEY to Roy, too. Maybe he will bring me back a program or a hat.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
    X