Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roadtrippin’ Part 2: Visiting Pioneer Village in Minden Nebraska Means Cool Mechanical History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadtrippin’ Part 2: Visiting Pioneer Village in Minden Nebraska Means Cool Mechanical History

(Words and Photos by Scott Liggett) If you have ever driven across Nebraska anytime in the last 65 years you probably seen the billboards advertising Pioneer Village. They are literally everywhere. There are hundreds of hand painted red and white billboards on nearly every road in the state. Pioneer Villiage is the brain child of […]

The post Roadtrippin’ Part 2: Visiting Pioneer Village in Minden Nebraska Means Cool Mechanical History appeared first on BangShift.com.

More...

Great pics . I blew thru that way years as go and didn't notice the signs . We were going out to Iowa for that Lambert auction . Nice to know there is something else cool to see on my next trek to Colorado if that ever happens .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I have been to Pioneer Village before. It took 2 whole days to see everything in that place. It's got something for everyone, and none of it is boring. Great motel right next door, too.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
      X