Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: Donut Derelicts Cruise, 6/28/2009

Re: Event Coverage: Donut Derelicts Cruise, 6/28/2009

I"ve never had the drive to drag myself out of bed before sunrise to go this show even though it's of the best. Probably, the same reason I don't go fishing mcuh.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
      I"ve never had the drive to drag myself out of bed before sunrise to go this show even though it's of the best. Probably, the same reason I don't go fishing mcuh.
      Geez Scott! You don't want to get up early enough to go do the DD thing and in January of 2006 I got up on a Thursday morning with a mission to hit the Donut Derelicts in HB Saturday morning, I had to finish putting the engine in the car but I left at 8:00 that night and towed straight through and arrived in HB in time to get a Motel and hit the DD Cruise Saturday morning, that was the craziest thing I've done in recent memory but it was a blast! It goes without saying I was asleep by noon on Saturday!

Comment

I guess when I get almost half my sleep wearing a suit in the front seat of a car during the week; I don't like getting out of my comfy bed on my day off.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I went once and got there too late. Just not worth it. I can barely find the time to drive to Bob's on a Friday night, and it's on my way home.

Comment

Working...
          X