Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lohnes' Pic of the Week: The Ford Focus Tow Rig

Re: Lohnes' Pic of the Week: The Ford Focus Tow Rig

You know, it sucks to get distracted when you are just trying to make it to The Clog Shoppe.
    ;D

Comment

I'm thinking that the bikes stay back there all the time.

That way he can rep the Fox logo on the quarter panel all day every day.

Comment

Dad had a 86 Accord sedan with a hitch on it. He bought the car new and asked the dealer about installing a hitch. Ever see a sales manager start to twitch at Honda, this will do it. He bought a small utility trailer for trips to Home Depot. He once got rambunctious and towed a Uhaul trailer with it from San Diego to Vacaville helping my sister move when she dumped her second husband. The grapevine killed the tranny. The car made it the rest of the way, but Dad had to replace the trans.

Since there were millions of these Accords sold in blue, it sure made it easy to find in the mall parking lot. No one else had a chromed hitch sticking out from under the bumper.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/improbcat/3646209602/in/set-72157619952274377/"][/url]

That's my Scion xB towing my new '62 Scotty Silverside. The eventual tow vehicle is my '62 Mercury Comet, but finding a hitch for the xB was much easier.

It towed pretty well, though for getting up the steepest parts of I-90 I was "that guy" doing 45mph in the slow lane.

Comment

Working...
          X