Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sniper Lives: Twin Turbo, Viper V10 Powered Mustang Caught on Tape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sniper Lives: Twin Turbo, Viper V10 Powered Mustang Caught on Tape!

Re: The Sniper Lives: Twin Turbo, Viper V10 Powered Mustang Caught on Tape!

Dare to be different! Install looks great...curious to see how it screams.

Comment

I'm thinking that thing is going to scream.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

So........ Scott drops by Des Moines to work on a bad ass project....and no one tells me Nice. :

Comment

Originally posted by nosbaby
          So........ Scott drops by Des Moines to work on a bad ass project....and no one tells me Nice. :
          lol

that was in my garage. You should come visit some time, I'm south of I80 exit #36!
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

got to hate the belt squeel - after all that work, I'm sure a little tweaking will quiet that thing down.

are you SURE you got a big enough intercooler!? :o :o :o

wicked wicked wicked, nice vision, and long term focus and determination to see it through....

I wonder what this thing would do on the salt!
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
            X